Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the advantages of our SMS service?
- How do I enter a mobile phone number in the "TO" field?
- Is there a limit to how many numbers I can send to at one time?
- Is there a User Guide for your Internet SMS?
- How can I make a payments for SMS credit?
- How long does it take before credits bought are added to my account?
- If I change my mind can I get a refund?
- I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?
- What is an SMS Template?
- How do I manage my contacts/phonebook?
- How do I Upload Contacts File (.txt Format)?
- How do I Import Contacts saved in a CSV file format?
- How do I view my sent messages?
- To What destinations can your portal deliver SMS
What are the advantages of our SMS service?
Very Low Cost with no Setup Fees.
No Expiry/Time Period
Send SMS using easy Web Based System.
Dynamic SenderId (Send SMS using your company Name, etc.)
Instant Delivery / Scheduled Delivery
No Minimum Volume Commitment
99.9% uptime with Backup.
How do I enter a mobile phone number in the "TO" field?
Enter country code and the mobile phone number without the leading zero in the input fields provided. For example 44 7908098760, 234 8031112345
Is there a limit to how many numbers I can send to at one time?
You should try and limit the number of comma separated destination addresses to approximately 500. This can be done by creating groups of 500s. Then send to group by group. You will still be able to send to more than a thousand (1000) recipients in one go, as this has been tested and shown to work on RobustSMS.
Is there a User Guide for your Internet SMS?
Yes! To view and read this guide click on Online Help.
How can I make a payments for SMS credit?
We accept payment with all major credit and debit cards. Payments are secure as they are processed on Paypal and Google checkout secure sites and not on our website. So your card details are not exposed, neither do we retain your card details. If you wish to pay by bank transfer Please contact us for instructions.
How long does it take before credits bought are added to my account?
Credits will get added to your account within 12 hours of receipt of your payment.
If I change my mind can I get a refund?
Yes. RobustSMS offers its customers up to 100% refund, for full details see our refund policy.
I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?
Use the link Forgot password? to have it emailed to you again.
What is an SMS Template?
You can save your typing time by creating predefined messages in form of Templates. You can add or create a template by our easy to use "Add Template" feature in your My Account area.
How do I manage my contacts/phonebook?
You can manage your contacts through your "My Account" area by adding contacts one by one or by uploading your contacts File. You can create various groups for various categories of recipients
How do I Upload Contacts File (.txt Format)?
1. Open a new file in notepad or any text editor on your system.
2. Enter the contact details in the following format :
Title,First Name,Last Name,Country Code,Mobile Number
3. Save the file on your pc with .txt extenstion. (e.g. mycontact.txt)
4. Click the browse button or Choose file and select the file, which you have created, next select group you would like to add contacts to and then click the Upload button.
You may receive an error message if your contacts are not arranged in the recommended format.<>
How do I Import Contacts saved in a CSV file format?
Log into your account and click on IMPORT CONTACTS and follow the instructions.
How do I view my sent messages?
Log in to your "My Account" area. Look in the navigation menu for "MESSAGE HISTORY ". The exact message sent to a particular mobile number is displayed there.
To What destinations can your portal deliver SMS?
We deliver the Messages to most of the service provider across the globe.
To view the supported list of countries and networks please click here